My primary focus has been as a 3d modeler, I have experience using Autodesk's 3d Studio Max, Side Effects Software's Houdini in combination with Pixologic's ZBrush, Adobe's Photoshop and at times Blender.
I have skills in website design using html, css, wordpress Adobe Flash Pro etc. I have created fan site resources over the years as well as developing websites for others.
January to August 2009 I worked as a 3d Modeler at Side Effects Software in Toronto Ontario through their internship program. I worked on 3d character and prop creation using a mixture of Houdini and ZBrush. I was also responsible for submitting bugs and making suggestions to improve the modeling tools in Houdini.
- Side Effects Software - Houdini
Other Multimedia Software
- Adobe - Flash Professional
2012 Its Time To Split Website - Personal Project
- Designing logo & website as a resource to help drive support for future TimeSplitters games.
2012 Justin Walton - Donated Services
- 3d modeling a replica Casey Jones hockey mask for use of prop creation with Pepakura Designer 3.
2011 Razor Gloves - Donated Services
- Designing logo/website banners. Regular, autumn and winter holiday style logos.
2009 Side Effects Software - 3d Modeler Internship Toronto, ON
- 3d character & prop creation using Houdini and ZBrush.
- Submitting bugs, testing, and offering suggestions to improve software.
2008 Beyond Green Magazine EZine - Client Project
- Website design programming and layout duties for Dennis at Confederation College.
2008 Dudemanbro Productions - Client Project
- Website design and programing for Uriel Lubuk's short film Norman Finds His Groove Thang.
2006-2009 Confederation College Multimedia Productions 3 year advance diploma with honours. Thunder Bay, ON
References are available upon request.